Earls Kitchen + Bar is hiring a Project Administrator, Construction + Facilities to join our Store Development team. The role is based out of Earls head office in Vancouver.
If you are a Project Administrator who is interested in being part of a cross functional collaborative team that is pushing industry boundaries and never builds the same project twice, this role is for you.
Please note: this is a one year contract position.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Earls Kitchen + Bar is a family-run business, launched by father and son, Leroy Earl “Bus” Fuller and Stanley Earl Fuller in the early ‘80s and is also one of North America’s most successful independent restaurant groups. There are about 7,000 employees at 67 locations from Vancouver to Miami. Earls started with a simple idea: a laid-back burger and beer joint. Earls' early success was based on innovation, the best ingredients and great service.
While keeping these core values, Earls has become a trend setting high end restaurant group known for ‘unchaining the chain’ with customized new build locations, and innovative improvements to existing restaurants. We are a force to be reckoned with in the restaurant industry where employees and partners feel a strong sense of pride representing the Earls brand.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- Personal spending account to help support a healthy, active lifestyle
- Earls 50% discount card for food and drinks at all Earls and JOEY restaurant locations
- Leadership development programs
- Career development and opportunity for advancement
- Awards and recognition
- Team building events
- Work under Project Managers and Project Specialists who manage the company construction portfolio. The team is accountable for executing , New Restaurant Builds, Minor Renovations, Capital Projects and Facilities.
- Manage administrative work delegated by Project Managers and Project Specialists, including:
-- Purchase order preparation and issuing to vendors and contractors.
- Invoice processing from vendors and contractors.
- Upload and track purchase orders and invoices within Project Budget & Tracking sheets.
- Insert PO/purchase information into Project Offsite Storage Tracking sheets to assist Project Specialists in coordinating material logistics and deliveries.
- Create new blank Capital Project Tracking sheet (annually).
- Create new blank patio furniture order tracking sheet (annually) and manage order logistics and delivery dates for new purchases.
- Process credit application forms from new vendors.
- Any other administrative tasks upon request.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, couriers, and order drawings from print shops for Project Managers and Project Specialists.
- Interface with contractors and vendors as required.
- Collaborate with the Store Development team in rolling out new processes in Construction, working cross functionally with key stakeholders in the business.
- Integrate into the Store Development team, be a team player, participate in team activities, be a good and dependable colleague.
- 2-3 years experience managing administrative work in an office setting, preferably in the Construction field.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High level of accuracy in work.
- Collaborative mentality who works well with others.
- Must be versatile and able to manage multiple tasks and requests simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Confidence in dealing with people (internal and external) and resolving issues diplomatically
- Experience using Google Sheets and Smartsheet programs are an asset.
- Team player ready to be part of a dynamic, energetic and hardworking interior design and construction family. High level of professionalism is a must.
- Good balance of assertiveness and collaboration to find amicable solutions.
- Self-motivated leader with strong decision making skills.
- Positive individual with a can-do attitude.
- Open to personal development and growth.
Be sure to include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.
Earls is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, free from discrimination. We believe bringing together people of all backgrounds, experiences and abilities is essential to our success, and brings us closer to living our purpose to Make Life Awesome.
All employment decisions inclusive of recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotions and terminations are based on qualifications, competencies and merit, without the consideration of any legally protected ground. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.