As Regional Brand + Marketing Manager you will have a chance to impact local and national programs that are being executed at our restaurants across Western Canada. In this role you will build relationships with our operators, collaborate with other internal departments on program strategy and have an opportunity to work on the marketing plans for our companies newest upcoming locations.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Earls Kitchen + Bar is a family-run business, launched by father and son, Leroy Earl “Bus” Fuller and Stanley Earl Fuller in the early ‘80s and is also one of North America’s most successful independent restaurant groups. There are about 7,000 employees at 67 locations from Vancouver to Miami. Earls started with a simple idea: a laid-back burger and beer joint. Earls' early success was based on innovation, the best ingredients and great service. While keeping these core values, Earls has become a trend setting high end restaurant group known for ‘unchaining the chain’ with customized new build locations, and innovative improvements to existing restaurants. We are a force to be reckoned with in the restaurant industry where employees and partners feel a strong sense of pride representing the Earls brand.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive health care benefits (including a healthy lifestyle spending account)
- Earls 50% discount card for food and drinks at all Earls Kitchen + Bar and JOEY Restaurants locations
- Leadership programs with career development and opportunity for advancement
- Awards and recognition
- Team building events
- Liaise with Regional Marketing Director/VP Brand + Marketing to develop strategic regional marketing plans that align with the larger corporate strategic objectives
- Foster and develop relationships with restaurant operators (GM, Head Chef, Marketing Coordinator, Events Manager (if applicable)) to increase marketing engagement at store level
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to encourage brand consistency across the regions and to simplify execution in market
- Work with stores to assess which community events they should be a part of and support with marketing strategies and materials
- Support local store marketing activities to ensure consistent messaging and brand imagery
- Ensure national promotions are effectively communicated to all stores
- Ensure all major initiatives (promotions/campaigns/media events) are evaluated and provide on-going feedback and recommendations about how to improve execution
- Share findings garnered from when working in the field with Regional Marketing Director and Operations
- Responsible for tracking results and reporting on ROI of all regional programs
- Lead regional brand and marketing strategy development with guidance from the Regional Marketing Director
- Assist in creating best practice documents that can be executed at a store level
- Work closely with Culinary + Ops to ensure guest facing promotional materials reflect the market differences
- Work closely with GMs re. Partnership opportunities (Tourism, BIA, Concierge, advertising etc) in their select communities
- Build strategies to grow market share and ensure consistent brand messaging across all regions
- Competitive analysis - keeping a good pulse on competitive landscape in region
- Assist in managing workload of Regional Marketing Specialist
- Manage all aspects of brand and marketing for new store openings, tests, etc.
- 3-5 years Marketing experience
- 1-2 years experience at the Manager level
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing or Communications
- Experience marketing within the Hospitality industry preferred
- A sense of humour.
- A serious passion for food - we like to eat around here (sometimes wine is involved).
- Open to personal development and growth.
- The drive to succeed and the passion to be a part of Earls growth.
- Big team player – able to be both a leader and also support those around them.
Be sure to include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.
Earls is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, free from discrimination. We believe bringing together people of all backgrounds, experiences and abilities is essential to our success, and brings us closer to living our purpose to Make Life Awesome. All employment decisions inclusive of recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotions and terminations are based on qualifications, competencies and merit, without the consideration of any legally protected ground. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.